American Garden Habanero Sauce

ES905552075
Rs. 120 Rs. 108 ( % Off )
Check availability at: * For Indian Pincodes only

American Garden Habanero Sauce will stimulate your senses and your appetite like no other product! Created with the finest aged red chili peppers and natural vinegar, this condiment is everything you need to add an extra kick to your favorite hot recipes. Your dips and sauces were never this good, and your meatballs will taste so much better with a bit of this unique sauce!

 

Origin: USA.

Ingredients: Aged Red Peppers, Red Tabasco Peppers, Vinegar, Xanthan Gum (E415) (27% Tabasco Peppers, 18% Habanero Peppers for a total of 45% Peppers)

Nutrition Facts Per Serving (1 Tsp: 5 g): Energy 0 kcal, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 45 mg, Total Carbohydrates 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 1 g.

Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.